Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What A Day!

I'm really excitable today...not completely sure why...there's just a little something in the air that says it's going to be a great day!
Maybe it's the fact that we finally have a president that owns up to his mistakes and failings. I mean, did you hear Pres. Obama tell reporters, one at a time in the Oval Office, that he "screwed up"? Amazing...and quite promising. I'm always a day late and a dollar short, I know, but I'm finally starting to pick up on the excitement of Obama, the hope he instills in everyone, even me. And that takes some doing let me tell you, lol.
Anyway, don't forget to check out back posts for freebies, they are all still working. I hope you enjoy my efforts!
Also, check out my Etsy store. I just put in a bunch of new jewelry...earrings and a gorgeous crocheted wire necklace...don't miss 'em!
I hope everyone has a wonderful, exciting day filled with hope for the future!
I've started mine already...




No comments:

Post a Comment