Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sale and Freebie

Good morning all!

I'm up way too early for a Saturday morning but we had company last night and the house is trashed, and I heard little feet running around downstairs at 4dark30 am...so I'm up...YEA!
Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I but a bunch of new stuff in the Etsy store...lots of cool earrings and a couple of necklaces...AND if you buy anything between now and Valentine's Day I'll give you 20% off! Yup, just make sure you convo me before paying so I can give you the discount.
Just my way of um...let's be honest here....drumming up business....hehe.


And now for the freebie, just some papers I made and thought were really cool.

I hope you do too and can use them :)
http://www.4shared.com/file/84859684/e4d2cde7/LBAM.html

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: