Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Featured for Valentine's Day

Good morning! Well, unless you live in eastern Ohio. The weather here is switching off between snow, freezing rain and rain. It's nasty out there folks, the roads are too icy for me to be driving and I had to send my husband to the store to stock up.


We're supposed to get 2 inches of snow in one hour...I think we're about half way there. And all this is piling on top of the several inches of snow and ice that has already accumulated in the last month or so. I can't wait for spring!


I've been passing time by crocheting and beading some really cute fairies. I'll post pics of the fairies when I can get some good shots of them.


Here's a pic of one of the items I crocheted. It's a featured item in my Etsy store right now and is a perfect gift for Valentine's Day.

It's my own design and I must say, it turned out gorgeous! It's very light too, you can hardly tell you have it on. Check it out in my Etsy store...Grand Opening Sale...free shipping through January!

Stay safe, warm and dry and have a great day!

(Scroll down to next posts for freebies)

No comments:

Post a Comment